致力于阀门的制造与销售 Watson, committed to the manufacture and sales of valves
The stainless steel gate valve's gate moves linearly with the valve stem, which is called a lift lever gate valve (also known as a bright stem gate valve). Stainless steel gate valves usually have trapezoidal threads on the lifting rod. Through the nuts on the top of the stainless steel gate valve and the guide grooves on the valve body, the rotary motion is changed to linear motion, that is, the operating torque is changed to the operating thrust.
1. Exquisite selection of materials, in accordance with relevant standards at home and abroad, high overall quality of materials.
2. Meet the requirements of domestic and foreign advanced standards, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
3. The sealing pairing is advanced and reasonable. The sealing surfaces of the gate and the valve seat are made of Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy with different hardness. The sealing is reliable, high hardness, wear-resistant, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and abrasion resistance. Good injury performance and long life.
4, stainless steel gate valve stem after quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, has good corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and wear resistance.
5. The stainless steel gate valve adopts a wedge-type elastic gate structure. Thrust bearings are set in the middle and large calibers, and the friction force is small. It is also equipped with an impact hand wheel for easy opening and closing.
6. Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surfaces can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.