致力于阀门的制造与销售 Watson, committed to the manufacture and sales of valves
The working principle of the American standard globe valve is that in the closed position, the valve body is pressed by the [wiki] mechanism [/ wiki] of the valve stem and pressed tightly on the valve seat. When the handwheel is turned counterclockwise, the valve stem moves in the opposite direction, and the angular plane at the bottom of the valve moves the ball off the valve seat. The valve stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the spiral groove of the valve stem, so that the ball starts to rotate without friction.
4 Until the fully open position, the valve stem is lifted to the extreme position, and the ball is rotated to the fully open position.
1 When closed, turn the handwheel clockwise, the valve stem starts to lower and the ball leaves the valve seat and starts to rotate.
2 Continue to rotate the handwheel, the valve stem is affected by the guide pin embedded in the spiral groove on it, so that the valve stem and the gate rotate 90 ° at the same time.
3 Just before closing, the gate has been rotated 90 ° without contacting the valve seat.
4 In the last few turns of the hand wheel, the angular plane at the bottom of the American standard stop valve stem is mechanically wedged to press the ball tightly against the valve seat to achieve a complete seal.
Structural Features of American Standard Globe Valves
1. No friction during opening and closing. This function completely solves the problem that the traditional [wiki] valve [/ wiki] affects the seal due to the friction between the sealing surfaces.
2. Top-loading structure. The valve installed on the pipeline can be directly checked and repaired online, which can effectively reduce the equipment shutdown and reduce costs.
3. Single valve seat design. Eliminates the problem that the medium in the cavity of the valve affects the safety of use due to abnormal pressure rise.
4. Low torque design. The valve stem with special structure design can be easily opened and closed with a small handle.
5. Wedge-shaped seal structure. The valve is sealed by the mechanical force provided by the valve stem, which presses the ball wedge against the valve seat, so that the sealing of the valve is not affected by the change in the pressure difference of the pipeline, and the sealing performance is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions.
6. The self-cleaning structure of the sealing surface of the American standard globe valve. When the American standard cut-off valve body is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes through the sealing surface of the sphere uniformly at 360 °, which not only eliminates the high-speed fluid locally washing the valve seat, but also removes the accumulation on the sealing surface to The purpose of self-cleaning.